Eligibilty Requirements, Terms & Conditions
What is Fentons Community Grants Program?
Fentons Community Grants Program seeks to support not for profit community sporting clubs and community groups. Fentons have a long and proud history of community support within South Australia and this initiative is our way to say thank you to our local community for the support our family business has received over the last 50 years.
Community organisations and local sporting clubs delivering community and sport programs in the Onkaparinga Council area in South Australia may apply. Any eligible applicants already supported by Fentons Conveyancing may also apply.
The selection and awarding of grants will be at the absolute discretion of Fentons Conveyancing Pty Ltd and all decisions will be final. The Terms and Conditions (including the timing of grants) can be modified at any time and without prior notice. Each applicant agrees to these terms and conditions by submitting their application.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be non-government, not-for-profit and registered as an incorporated body at the time of application
and for the duration of 2023;
- Possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or provide a completed Australian Tax Office form (Statement
by a supplier) so that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment;
- Have satisfactorily met reporting requirements on any grants previously received from third parties.
Grant recipients must:
- Provide Fentons Conveyancing with a photo from their organisation featuring their Fentons Community Grants Program certificate to be used for publicity and promotion purposes;
- Provide Fentons Conveyancing with bank account details for payment of their grant.
- Each applicant may apply for a grant on one occasion;
- Unsuccessful applications for the first and second rounds of grants will be automatically carried forward
to the following rounds;
- An organisation or group may be awarded more than 1 grant at the discretion of Fentons Conveyancing.
Fentons Community Grants Program Timing
The first round of applications will open at 12 noon on the 15th of February 2023.
Applications will close at 12 noon on 21st of April 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified by 4th of May 2023.
The first round of grants will be presented to a representative of the organisation at a small function
after hours on the 11th May 2023.
The second round of applications will open at 12 noon on the 21st of April 2023.
Applications will close at 12 noon on 15th of June 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified by 29th of June 2023.
The second round of grants will be presented to a representative of the organisation at a small function after hours on the 6th July 2023.
The final round of applications will open at 12 noon on the 15th of June 2023.
Applications will close at 12 noon on 29th of September 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified by 11th of October 2023.
The final round of grants will be presented to a representative of the organisation at a function after hours on the 18th October 2023.Back